Pregnancy Home > Citranatal
Citranatal is a prescription prenatal vitamin that contains nutrients that are important for a healthy pregnancy. This line of supplements has five different formulations. Regardless of the product you are using, the supplement is taken once a day.
What Is Citranatal?
- Citranatal® DHA -- contains the standard prenatal vitamins and minerals in combination with docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
- Citranatal® 90 DHA -- the same as Citranatal DHA but with more iron, calcium, and DHA
- Citranatal Assure® -- the same as Citranatal DHA but with more DHA and slightly more iron and vitamin B6
- Citranatal Harmony® -- contains fewer vitamins than Citranatal DHA, but the same amount of folic acid, docusate, and DHA
- Citranatal B-Calm® -- the only Citranatal product without DHA or docusate, it contains increased levels of vitamin B6.