When and How to Take ItSome general considerations to keep in mind during treatment with TheraNatal include the following:
- TheraNatal Core Nutrition comes in the form of a tablet. It is normally taken by mouth once a day.
- TheraNatal Complete and TheraNatal Lactation Support come with one vitamin tablet, one choline tablet, and one softgel containing DHA. Each tablet and the softgel are taken once a day. You can take all three at once or separate the doses.
- This medicine should be taken with food. This can help reduce stomach upset that can occur with the vitamins.
- TheraNatal can be taken any time of the day. However, you should try to take your doses at about the same time every day.
- Let your healthcare provider know if TheraNatal causes significant nausea or vomiting. He or she may have some useful suggestions, or may be able to recommend a different prenatal vitamin.
- For the vitamins to work properly, they must be taken as directed.
Dosing InformationThe dose of TheraNatal vitamins will vary, depending on the particular product you are using. As is always the case, do not adjust your dosage unless your healthcare provider specifically tells you to do so.
(Click TheraNatal Dosage for more information.)
Side Effects of TheraNatalJust like any medicine, TheraNatal can cause side effects. However, not everyone who takes these vitamins will experience problems. In fact, most people tolerate them quite well.
If reactions do occur, in most cases, they are minor and either require no treatment or are treated easily by you or your healthcare provider. Serious side effects are less common.
Common TheraNatal side effects include but are not limited to:
(Click TheraNatal Side Effects to learn more, including potentially serious side effects you should report immediately to your healthcare provider.)