Just like any other vitamin, it is possible to overdose on TheraNatal. Although it is not exactly clear what to expect if someone takes too much of this vitamin, possible reactions may include vomiting, confusion, and dehydration. The iron component in this product may be especially dangerous if large amounts of TheraNatal are consumed by a child, potentially leading to iron poisoning.
Can You Take Too Much TheraNatal?TheraNatal® is a brand of prenatal vitamins that are only available for purchase online. These vitamins are formulated for the nutritional needs of women before they get pregnant, during pregnancy, and while breastfeeding. As with any vitamin, it is possible to take too much TheraNatal.
The specific effects of an overdose can vary, depending on a number of factors, including the TheraNatal dosage and whether it was combined with any other medications or substances.
Effects of an OverdoseAt this time, it is not exactly clear what to expect from an overdose with this medicine. Based on the individual vitamins and minerals found in TheraNatal, symptoms of an overdose may include but are not limited to:
- Nausea and vomiting
- Diarrhea or constipation
- Heartburn or indigestion
- Abdominal (stomach) cramps
- Unusual bleeding or bruising
- Numbness or tingling sensations of the hands or feet
- Signs of an iron overdose, such as: