Prenate Mini Dosage
Try to take Prenate Mini every day, preferably at the same time each day. The dosage of Prenate Mini is the same for everyone -- one softgel capsule taken once a day. You can take it with or without food. If you develop severe nausea or vomiting, your healthcare provider may have some useful recommendations or suggest a different product for you.
An Introduction to Dosing With Prenate MiniThere is only one standard recommended dose for Prenate Mini™. As is always the case, do not adjust your dosage unless your healthcare provider specifically tells you to do so.
The recommended Prenate Mini dosage is one softgel capsule taken once a day. Although the vitamin should be taken every day, it is alright if you miss a dose every once and awhile. However, you should try to take this vitamin on a regular basis.
General Information on Taking Prenate MiniSome considerations to keep in mind while taking Prenate Mini include the following:
- This product comes in the form of a softgel capsule. It is normally taken by mouth once a day.
- You can take Prenate Mini with or without food. The iron in the vitamin may be better absorbed on an empty stomach, but most women find taking prenatal vitamins with food can help reduce stomach upset.
- Prenate Mini can be taken any time of the day; however, you should try to take it at about the same time every day. If you find you are having morning sickness, you may want to take your dose later in the day.
- Let your healthcare provider know if Prenate Mini causes significant nausea or vomiting. He or she may have some useful suggestions or may be able to recommend a different prenatal vitamin to try.
- For the vitamin to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed.
- If you are unsure about anything related to your dosage or Prenate Mini dosing in general, please talk to your healthcare provider or pharmacist.