As you near the end of your pregnancy, you may have concerns about the actual birthing process. Fortunately, several educational articles and videos are available on the eMedTV site to help you learn about childbirth, including:
- What to expect during the different stages of labor
- How long labor typically lasts
- How your healthcare team will assist you
- How the afterbirth will be delivered
- What will happen if any complications occur.
As with many aspects of life, educating yourself about childbirth beforehand can go a long way in reducing anxiety and making you feel more prepared.