5 Weeks Pregnant
Symptoms that may develop during your fifth week of pregnancy include:
- Missed menstrual period
- Swollen or tender breasts due to milk glands that are multiplying
- Morning sickness (approximately 50 percent of moms will experience morning sickness)
- Increased vaginal secretions
- Frequent need to urinate (due to your growing uterus pressing on your bladder)
- Headaches due to the rise in hormones.
Not only do these symptoms vary in intensity from woman to woman, but also from pregnancy to pregnancy in the same woman. Therefore, you should not panic if you do not have pregnancy symptoms, although you should contact your healthcare provider if your pregnancy symptoms suddenly disappear.