25 Weeks Pregnant
You should be aware of the possible signs of preterm labor. If you experience any of the following symptoms, contact your doctor immediately:
- Menstrual-like cramps (constant or occasional)
- Low, dull backache (constant or occasional)
- Pelvic pressure (feels like the baby is pushing down)
- Abdominal cramping (with or without diarrhea)
- Increase or change in vaginal discharge
- Contractions (which feel like they are moving from the top of your uterus down toward your pelvis).