15 Weeks Pregnant
Your Baby's Development at Week 15 of Pregnancy
When you're 15 weeks pregnant, your baby is starting to become a lot more mobile and flexible. He or she can bend the elbows and wrists. Your baby can also make a fist.
Also, by the time you are 15 weeks pregnant:
- Blood vessels can easily be seen through your baby's skin, which is thin and translucent
- The legs are longer than the arms
- Eyebrows and scalp hair may appear
- Hair follicles will begin to produce pigment
- The bone and marrow of the skeletal system continue to develop.