When and How to Take ItSome general considerations to keep in mind during treatment with PreferaOB include the following:
- The basic PreferaOB formula comes in the form of a tablet. It is normally taken by mouth once a day.
- PreferaOB+DHA comes with one vitamin/mineral tablet and one softgel containing DHA. The tablet and the softgel are each taken once a day. You can take them together or at different times.
- PreferaOB ONE comes as one softgel that is taken once a day.
- This product can be taken with or without food. Many women find that taking prenatal vitamins with food can help lessen nausea and stomach upset.
- Let your healthcare provider know if PreferaOB causes significant nausea or vomiting. He or she may have some useful suggestions, or may be able to recommend a different prenatal vitamin.
- For the vitamins to work properly, they must be taken as prescribed.
Dosing InformationThe dose of PreferaOB vitamins will vary, depending on the particular product you are using. As is always the case, do not adjust your dosage unless your healthcare provider specifically tells you to do so.
(Click PreferaOB Dosage for more information.)
Side Effects of PreferaOBJust like any medicine, PreferaOB can cause side effects. However, not everyone who takes this vitamin will experience problems. In fact, most women tolerate it quite well.
If reactions do occur, in most cases, they are minor and either require no treatment or are treated easily by you or your healthcare provider. Serious side effects are less common.
Common side effects of PreferaOB include but are not limited to:
(Click PreferaOB Side Effects to learn more, including potentially serious side effects you should report immediately to your healthcare provider.)