The recommended standard NataChew dosage is one tablet once a day. It does not matter what time of day you take your NataChew dose. If you have trouble keeping NataChew down or if it causes significant nausea, let your healthcare provider know. He or she may recommend a different prenatal vitamin.
There is only one standard recommended dose for NataChew®. As is always the case, do not adjust your NataChew dose unless your healthcare provider specifically instructs you to do so.
For NataChew prenatal vitamins, the recommended dose is one tablet once a day.
Some considerations for people taking NataChew include the following:
- NataChew comes in the form of a chewable tablet. It is taken by mouth once daily.
- It does not matter what time of day you take NataChew prenatal vitamins. If they seem to make your morning sickness worse, try taking them later in the day.
- NataChew can be taken with food or on an empty stomach. The iron in NataChew may be better absorbed on an empty stomach, but most women find that taking prenatal vitamins with a little food usually helps with stomach upset.
- Let your healthcare provider know if you have trouble keeping NataChew down or if it causes significant nausea. Your healthcare provider may have some useful suggestions or may recommend a different prenatal vitamin.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed. NataChew will not work if you stop taking it.
- If you are unsure about anything related to your dosage or NataChew dosing in general, please talk with your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist.