Pregnancy Home > TheraNatal
When and How to Take ItSome general considerations to keep in mind during treatment with TheraNatal include the following:
- TheraNatal Core Nutrition comes in the form of a tablet. It is normally taken by mouth once a day.
- TheraNatal Complete and TheraNatal Lactation Support come with one vitamin tablet, one choline tablet, and one softgel containing DHA. Each tablet and the softgel are taken once a day. You can take all three at once or separate the doses.
- This medicine should be taken with food. This can help reduce stomach upset that can occur with the vitamins.
- TheraNatal can be taken any time of the day. However, you should try to take your doses at about the same time every day.
- Let your healthcare provider know if TheraNatal causes significant nausea or vomiting. He or she may have some useful suggestions, or may be able to recommend a different prenatal vitamin.
- For the vitamins to work properly, they must be taken as directed.