Pregnancy Home > Stuart Prenatal Dosage
The recommended Stuart Prenatal dosage is one tablet taken once a day. If you have difficulty keeping Stuart Prenatal vitamins down, try taking them with food, without food, with milk, or before bedtime. If none of these suggestions help, talk to your healthcare provider. He or she may have some other suggestions or may recommend a different prenatal vitamin.
Stuart Prenatal Dosage: An IntroductionThere is only one standard recommended dose for Stuart Prenatal® vitamins. As is always the case, do not adjust your Stuart Prenatal dose unless your healthcare provider specifically instructs you to do so.
The recommended dose for Stuart Prenatal is one tablet taken once a day. The recommended dose for Stuart Prenatal + DHA® is one tablet and one gelcap taken once a day. You may find that you have difficulty keeping it down (as is possible with any prenatal vitamin). A little experimentation may help -- try taking it with food, without food, with milk, with crackers, on an empty stomach, before bedtime, etc.
General Information on Dosing With Stuart PrenatalSome considerations for people taking Stuart Prenatal include the following:
- Stuart Prenatal comes in the form of a tablet. It is taken by mouth once daily.
- Stuart Prenatal + DHA comes as a tablet and a gelcap. The tablet contains the vitamins and minerals, and the gelcap contains the DHA. One tablet and one gelcap are taken once daily, either together or at different times.
- It does not matter what time of day you take Stuart Prenatal vitamins. If they seem to make your morning sickness worse when you take them early in the day, try taking them later in the day.
- Stuart Prenatal can be taken with food or on an empty stomach. Try taking it with a snack, a meal, or on an empty stomach, to see which helps most with morning sickness.
- Let your healthcare provider know if you have trouble keeping Stuart Prenatal vitamins down or if they cause significant nausea. Your healthcare provider may have some useful suggestions or may recommend a different prenatal vitamin.
- For the prenatal vitamins to work properly, they must be taken as prescribed. Stuart Prenatal will not work if you stop taking it.
- If you are unsure about anything related to your dosage or Stuart Prenatal dosing in general, please talk with your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist.