Pregnancy Home > Prenate Elite Dosage
The recommended Prenate Elite dosage is the same for everyone -- one tablet once a day. If the prenatal vitamins make your morning sickness worse, try taking them later in the day. Prenate Elite can be taken with food or on an empty stomach. The iron in these vitamins may be better absorbed if you take them on an empty stomach, but taking them with food usually helps with stomach upset.
Prenate Elite Dosage: An IntroductionThere is only one recommended dose of Prenate Elite® prenatal vitamins. As is always the case, do not adjust your Prenate Elite dose unless your healthcare provider specifically instructs you to do so.
The recommended Prenate Elite dosage is one tablet once daily. It is not the end of the world if you miss a dose now and then, but try to take them on a regular basis.
General Information on Dosing With Prenate EliteSome considerations for people taking Prenate Elite include the following:
- Prenate Elite comes in the form of a tablet. It is taken by mouth once daily.
- It does not matter what time of day you take Prenate Elite prenatal vitamins. If they seem to make your morning sickness worse, try taking them later in the day.
- Prenate Elite can be taken with food or on an empty stomach. The iron in Prenate Elite may be better absorbed on an empty stomach, but most women find that taking prenatal vitamins with a little bit of food usually helps with stomach upset.
- Let your healthcare provider know if you have trouble keeping Prenate Elite down or if it causes significant nausea. Your healthcare provider may have some useful suggestions or may recommend a different prenatal vitamin.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed. Prenate Elite will not work if you stop taking it.
- If you are unsure about anything related to your dosage or Prenate Elite dosing in general, please talk with your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist.