Pregnancy Home > 23 Weeks Pregnant
At this point in pregnancy, your baby will start gaining approximately 6 ounces of weight per week. Other fetal development that is occurring when you are 23 weeks pregnant includes the following:
- Eyebrows and eyelashes are forming
- Lips are becoming more distinct
- Eyes are becoming more developed, but they still lack color
- The bones of the middle ear begin to harden
- The pigment that colors your baby's skin is being deposited this week
- Your baby's body is becoming more proportioned.