Pregnancy Home > PreferaOB
When and How to Take ItSome general considerations to keep in mind during treatment with PreferaOB include the following:
- The basic PreferaOB formula comes in the form of a tablet. It is normally taken by mouth once a day.
- PreferaOB+DHA comes with one vitamin/mineral tablet and one softgel containing DHA. The tablet and the softgel are each taken once a day. You can take them together or at different times.
- PreferaOB ONE comes as one softgel that is taken once a day.
- This product can be taken with or without food. Many women find that taking prenatal vitamins with food can help lessen nausea and stomach upset.
- Let your healthcare provider know if PreferaOB causes significant nausea or vomiting. He or she may have some useful suggestions, or may be able to recommend a different prenatal vitamin.
- For the vitamins to work properly, they must be taken as prescribed.