Pregnancy Home > Nestabs
When and How to Take ItSome general considerations to keep in mind during treatment with Nestabs include the following:
- This product comes in the form of a tablet. It is normally taken by mouth once a day.
- You can take this tablet with or without food. Taking it on an empty stomach may help improve the absorption of the iron in the vitamin, but most women find taking it with food can help reduce stomach upset.
- Nestabs can be taken any time of the day. However, you should try to take it at about the same time each day.
- Let your healthcare provider know if Nestabs causes significant nausea or vomiting. He or she may have some useful suggestions, or may be able to recommend a different prenatal vitamin.
- For this vitamin to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed.
Dosing InformationThere is only one standard dose for Nestabs. As is always the case, do not adjust your dosage unless your healthcare provider specifically tells you to do so.
(Click Nestabs Dosage for more information.)
Side Effects of NestabsJust like any medicine, Nestabs can cause side effects. However, not everyone who takes this prenatal vitamin will experience problems. In fact, most women tolerate it quite well.
If reactions do occur, in most cases, they are minor and either require no treatment or are treated easily by you or your healthcare provider. Serious side effects are less common.
Common side effects of Nestabs include but are not limited to:
(Click Nestabs Side Effects to learn more, including potentially serious side effects you should report immediately to your healthcare provider.)