When and How to Take ExpectaSome general considerations for when and how to take Expecta Lipil include the following:
- The supplement comes in the form of a softgel. It is taken by mouth once daily.
- It does not matter what time of day you take it. If it seems to make your morning sickness worse when you take it early in the day, try taking it later in the day.
- Expecta Lipil should be swallowed whole and taken with a meal and water, if possible.
- Let your healthcare provider know if you have trouble keeping Expecta Lipil down or if it causes significant nausea. Your healthcare provider may have some useful suggestions.
- For the supplement to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed. It will not work if you stop taking it.
Dosing InformationThere is only one standard recommended dose for Expecta Lipil. As is always the case, do not adjust your dosage unless your healthcare provider specifically instructs you to do so.
(Click Expecta Dosage for more information.)
Side EffectsAs with any medicine, side effects are possible with Expecta Lipil. However, not everyone who takes the supplement will experience side effects. In fact, most people tolerate it quite well. If side effects do occur, in most cases, they are minor and either require no treatment or can easily be treated by you or your healthcare provider. Serious side effects are less common.
Some of the possible side effects of Expecta Lipil include, but are not limited to:
(Click Expecta Side Effects to learn more, including potentially serious side effects that you should report immediately to your healthcare provider.)