If certain medications are taken with DuetDHA, interactions could potentially occur. Some of the medicines that may lead to drug interactions with DuetDHA include aspirin, bisphosphonate medications, and fluoroquinolone antibiotics. Some of these negative interactions may prevent the medicines from being absorbed into the body, so you may need to take your DuetDHA dose a few hours before or after taking other medications.
An Overview of DuetDHA InteractionsDuet®DHA and DuetDHAec prenatal vitamins can potentially interact with a few other medicines. Some of these medicines that may lead to DuetDHA drug interactions include:
- Aspirin (Bayer® and others)
- Bisphosphonate medications, including:
- Fluoroquinolone antibiotics, such as:
- Tetracycline antibiotics, such as:
- Thyroid medications, including: