Interested in a Discount on Clomiphene?
Enter your email address to see if eMedTV's free DiscountRx service has a program that could help you save on your prescription(s).
Enter Your Email Address
Thank you!Thank you for your interest in DiscountRx from eMedTV. An email has been sent to the address you provided. Please follow the link within that email to see what offers may be available.
The dose of clomiphene your healthcare provider recommends will vary, depending on a number of factors, including:
- Whether the drug has been unsuccessful during your previous cycles
- Other medical conditions you may have.
As is always the case, do not adjust your dose unless your healthcare provider specifically instructs you to do so.
(Click Clomiphene Dosing for more information.)
As with any medicine, side effects can occur with clomiphene. However, not everyone who takes the medication will experience side effects. In fact, most people tolerate it well. If side effects do occur, they are often minor and either require no treatment or can easily be treated by you or your healthcare provider. Serious side effects are less common.
The most common side effects include:
- Enlargement of the ovaries
- Hot flashes
- Abdominal pain (stomach pain)
- Pelvic pain or bloating
- Upset stomach (nausea) or vomiting
- Breast pain
- Vision changes, including blurred vision, double vision, and other vision problems
- Abnormal menstrual bleeding, including spotting between periods or long, heavy periods.
(Click Side Effects of Clomiphene to learn more, including serious side effects you should report to your healthcare provider.)
You can also read about other possible side effects in the following eMedTV articles: