Some considerations for people taking clomiphene include:
- Clomiphene should be taken at the same time each day.
- If you do not take your clomiphene as scheduled, call your healthcare provider right away. Your healthcare provider will decide if you should continue with the rest of your scheduled doses or if you should start over again with your next cycle.
- Your clomiphene dosage can be taken with or without food. If the medication bothers your stomach, try taking it with food.
- For clomiphene to work properly, you have to take it as prescribed. The medicine will not work if you take it differently than your healthcare provider prescribes.
- If you are unsure about anything related to clomiphene or your clomiphene dosage, please talk to your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist. Do not stop taking clomiphene without first discussing it with your healthcare provider.