Some considerations for people taking Clomid include the following:
- Your dosage of Clomid should be taken at the same time each day.
- If you do not take your dose as scheduled, call your healthcare provider right away. Your healthcare provider will decide if you should continue with the rest of your scheduled doses or if you should start over again with your next cycle.
- The medication can be taken with or without food. If Clomid bothers your stomach, try taking it with food.
- For Clomid to work properly, you have to take it as prescribed. The medicine will not work if you take it differently than how your healthcare provider recommends.
- If you are unsure about anything related to your Clomid dose, talk to your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist. Do not stop taking the drug without first discussing it with your healthcare provider.