Citracal Prenatal + DHA Dosage
General Information on Citracal Prenatal + DHA DosageSome considerations for people taking Citracal Prenatal + DHA include the following:
- Citracal Prenatal + DHA and Citracal Prenatal 90 + DHA come in packages with both softgels and tablets. The tablets contain the vitamins and minerals, and the softgels contain the DHA. One tablet and one softgel are taken once daily (it does not matter if you take them together or at different times).
- Citracal Prenatal + DHA products can be taken with food or on an empty stomach. The iron in these products may be better absorbed on an empty stomach, but most women find that taking prenatal vitamins with a little food usually helps with stomach upset.
- Let your healthcare provider know if you have trouble keeping Citracal Prenatal + DHA products down or if they cause severe nausea. Your healthcare provider may have some useful suggestions or may recommend a different prenatal vitamin.
- For the vitamins to work properly, they must be taken as prescribed. Citracal Prenatal + DHA will not work if you stop taking it.
- If you are unsure about anything related to your dosage or Citracal Prenatal + DHA dosing in general, please talk with your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist.