Carenatal DHA Drug Interactions
If certain medications are taken with Carenatal DHA, drug interactions may occur. Some of the medicines that may interact with Carenatal DHA include aspirin, bisphosphonates, and certain antibiotics. Because some of these interactions may prevent the medicines from being absorbed into the body, you may need to take your Carenatal DHA dose a few hours before or after taking the other medications.
An Overview of Carenatal DHA InteractionsCarenatal™ DHA can potentially interact with a few other drugs. Some of these medications that may lead to Carenatal DHA drug interactions include:
- Aspirin (Bayer®, Ecotrin®, and numerous others)
- Bisphosphonates, including:
- Fluoroquinolone antibiotics, such as:
- Tetracycline antibiotics, such as:
- Underactive thyroid medications, including: