Carenatal DHA Dosage
The standard recommended Carenatal DHA dosage is one tablet and one softgel per day. It does not matter if you take the tablet and the softgel together or at different times. Although Carenatal DHA can be taken with food or on an empty stomach, most women find that taking it with some food helps with stomach upset. Let your healthcare provider know if you experience severe nausea while taking Carenatal DHA.
Carenatal DHA Dosage: An IntroductionThere is only one standard dose of Carenatal™ DHA, regardless of your age or weight. As is always the case, do not adjust your Carenatal DHA dose unless your healthcare provider specifically instructs you to do so.
The recommended Carenatal DHA dose is one softgel and one tablet per day. The softgel contains the omega-3 fatty acids (the DHA), while the tablet contains vitamins and minerals.
General Information on Dosing With Carenatal DHASome considerations for people taking Carenatal DHA include the following:
- Carenatal DHA comes packaged with both tablets and softgels. One tablet and one softgel are taken by mouth once a day. It does not matter if you take them together or at different times.
- Carenatal DHA products can be taken with food or on an empty stomach. The iron in these products may be better absorbed on an empty stomach, but most women find that taking prenatal vitamins with a little bit of food usually helps with stomach upset.
- Let your healthcare provider know if you have trouble keeping Carenatal DHA down or if it causes significant nausea. Your healthcare provider may have some useful suggestions or may recommend a different prenatal vitamin.
- For the vitamins to work properly, they must be taken as prescribed. Carenatal DHA will not work if you stop taking it.
- If you are unsure about anything related to your dosage or Carenatal DHA dosing in general, please talk with your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist.